Needham Public Schools Superintendent's Update superintendents_update at lists.needham.k12.ma.us
Sat Jun 13 12:08:39 UTC 2020

Dear Needham Public Schools Families:

We have conducted District Surveys biannually since 2001 and this year,
more than ever, we recognize the importance of feedback from our students
and families so that we may build on our strengths and identify areas that
need attention. Students will be completing their district surveys during
the week of June 15. We are reaching out to all parents and guardians of
our Pre-K to 12 students to simultaneously provide their perspective with a
Family Survey focused on remote learning and how we can support children's
needs as we prepare for next school year. Please take 10 minutes to
complete the anonymous Family Survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NPS-Family> (
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NPS-Family)

With all that remains unknown about the coronavirus, we are committed to
keeping students and families at the center of how the district moves
forward. That is why we are hoping for 100% participation in the survey
process. We will analyze the survey findings and incorporate the data, and
appropriate action steps, into our plans for reopening schools in
September. Please complete the survey by Thursday evening, June 18th, and
please support and encourage your children in grades 3 and up to complete
the survey they will receive on Monday

I anticipate providing additional and preliminary information to families
about how and when schools will reopen within the next two weeks.

Thank you for your anticipated support!

Sincerely,

Dan Gutekanst
Superintendent of Schools
Needham Public Schools
1330 Highland Avenue, Needham, MA 02492
781-455-0400 x11203

ATTENTION: If you speak a language other than English, language assistance
services are available to you free of charge. Contact your child’s school
for assistance.

Chinese (Simplified): 请注意:如果您的母语不是英语,我们将免费提供您语言辅助服务。如需协助,请与您孩子 的学校联系。

Spanish: ATENCION: Si usted habla un idioma que no sea el inglés, hay
servicios de asistencia lingüística disponibles gratis. Contacte la escuela
de su hijo para asistencia.

Russian: ВНИМАНИЕ: Если вы не говорите на английском языке, для вас
доступны бесплатные языковые сервисы на вашем языке. Обратитесь за помощью
в школу, в которой учится ваш ребенок.