[Superintendent's Update] Health Update from the Needham Public Schools

Needham Public Schools Superintendent's Update superintendents_update at lists.needham.k12.ma.us
Fri Feb 28 19:39:20 UTC 2020

Dear Needham Public Schools Families:

Attached, please find information about the coronavirus and our response to
this health concern from NPS Health Services Director Barbara Singer.

Additional information about coronavirus (Covid-19) is also available
online:

• Town of Needham Public Health Department
<https://www.needhamma.gov/85/Public-Health>
• Massachusetts Department of Public Health
<https://www.mass.gov/guides/information-on-the-outbreak-of-2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19>
• Centers for Disease Control
<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html>

Thanks to Ms. Singer, our school nurses, and School Physician, Dr. Alan
Stern, MD, for their insight, updates, and commitment to the health and
safety of our students and their families.

Please enjoy a restful *and* healthy weekend!

Dan Gutekanst
Superintendent
Needham Public Schools