[Superintendent's Update] Wednesday, March 14, 2017

Needham Public Schools Superintendent's Update superintendents_update at lists.needham.mec.edu
Tue Mar 14 20:49:52 EDT 2017

Tuesday, March 13th 8:50 p.m.

Dear Needham Families:

As of this evening I anticipate we will have a regular school opening
tomorrow morning, Wednesday, March 15th.  I know the DPW and Building crews
have been hard at work today clearing roads, driveways, and parking lots.

However, if after I check out the conditions tomorrow morning in Needham
and determine with our Public Safety folks that a delay is instead in
order, I will send out a notification no later than 6:00 a.m. (The fastest
way to find out is through Twitter:  NPS Superintendent
<https://twitter.com/NPS_Supt?ref_src=twsrc^tfw>)

Please take your time and care coming to school tomorrow, especially
navigating icy side and cross walks.

Hope you had a good (and last snow) day!

Sincerely,

Dan Gutekanst
Superintendent of Schools