[Superintendent's Update] Needham Schools Spotlight (Correction)

Needham Public Schools Superintendent's Update superintendents_update at lists.needham.mec.edu
Sun Nov 23 16:55:47 EST 2014

Dear Needham Families:

Allow me to update and correct information I shared in the Superintendent's
Update I emailed earlier today:

*•  Needham Schools Spotlight: School Safety* Please check out the latest
cable broadcast of Needham Schools Spotlight, a conversation with Police
Chief Phil Droney, Fire Chief Paul Buckley, and Mitchell Principal
Mike Schwindenabout school and student safety and security in
the Needham Public Schools:  Needham Schools Spotlight
<http://www2.needham.k12.ma.us/nhs/TV-nps/index.htm>

The program entitled "Meet New School Leaders" will be broadcast after
Thanksgiving!

Thanks for your patience.

Dan Gutekanst
Superintendent of Schools