Needham Public Schools Superintendent's Update superintendents_update at lists.needham.mec.edu
Fri Mar 20 09:55:42 EST 2009

Dear Parents and Guardians,

On behalf of the Needham Coalition for Suicide Prevention, I want to
invite you to the "Community Gathering of Hope and Healing" to be held
this Sunday, March 22.  The losses that the Needham Schools and our
community have suffered in the last five years have been difficult for
many.  We hope that this program will help us all take better care of
ourselves and each other during these difficult times.  Please join us for
food, conversation, comfort and a brief program (4:30) this Sunday.

Dan Gutekanst
Superintendent

[Image:31909_84843_0.png]