Needham Public Schools Superintendent's Update superintendents_update at lists.needham.mec.edu
Sun May 6 11:13:14 EDT 2018

Dear Needham Public Schools Families:

*Time is running out and we need your help!  *

The biennial District Survey is an important tool for receiving feedback
from our parents, students, and staff.  We use the survey results to guide
improvement efforts at each school, and your participation is crucial.  So
far we are far below our anticipated parent participation rate, and we want
to - and need to - hear from all parents.

If you have not already done so, simply take 10 minutes now to click on the
appropriate link and complete the survey associated with your child's
school. (If you have more than one child in grades PreK to 12, you are
welcome to complete surveys at more than one school.)

Please complete your survey by Tuesday, May 8th so that your opinion is
included and your voice is heard. The data will be used to celebrate our
strengths and determine what we can do to improve!

We want to hear from you. Your participation in this confidential survey is
greatly appreciated.

School Name Survey Link
Broadmeadow Elementary School https://surveys.panoramaed.com
/needham/broadmeadowfamily