Needham Public Schools Superintendent's Update superintendents_update at lists.needham.mec.edu
Mon Oct 27 09:55:56 EST 2008

October 27, 2008

 Dear Parents and Guardians:

 Two brief updates to begin the week:

 •  The Pollard Middle School Treble Choir will participate in the opening
ceremony for the [ http://www.needhamma.gov/index.asp?NID=2030 ]The Wall
That Heals, the Traveling Vietnam Veterans Memorial that will be at
Memorial Park October 30th through November 2nd.  The opening ceremony
will be held at 6:00 p.m. on October 30th, and all are invited to attend.

 •  Several folks have contacted my office inquiring about the upcoming
High Rock Override ballot Question 4 scheduled for Election Day, November
4th.  Information about the High Rock construction project and the
override can be found on the Needham Public Schools website under [
http://district.needham.k12.ma.us/facilities_high_rock_update.htm ]High
Rock Update. Specific information about the operational override can be
found in the  [
http://district.needham.k12.ma.us/facilities_high_rock_QA.htm ]Override Q
and A link.

 As always, I am happy to hear your questions, comments and concerns.
Please contact my office at 781.455.0400, x 203 or [
mailto:dan_gutekanst at needham.k12.ma.us ]dan_gutekanst at needham.k12.ma.us .

 Enjoy the week!

 Sincerely,

 Daniel Gutekanst, Ed.D.