Needham Public Schools Superintendent's Update superintendents_update at lists.needham.mec.edu
Wed Mar 12 12:21:28 EST 2008

Dear Parents and Guardians:

•  Please join the School Committee at their spring Open House scheduled
for this Saturday, March 15th from 9:00 until 11:00 a.m. in the Community
Room at the Needham Public Library.  This is an informal opportunity for
parents and members of the community to meet your School Committee
members, ask a question, or share an idea.  School Committee members are
looking forward to your comments and feedback as they work to encourage
clear and frequent communication, support school programs, and improve
student learning.  Please drop in for a few minutes and join them for a
cup of coffee and conversation this Saturday morning!

•  With more parents using the district and school websites for
information and communication with teachers and schools, we are working to
make those vehicles as clear and helpful as possible.  So that we can
better understand what you would like to be able to access on the
websites, we invite you to complete a simple, 3-question survey sometime
over the next few days.  Click on this link to complete the brief survey:
>http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=897204
 Thanks in advance for your input.

As always, please feel free to contact me at 781.455.0400, x203 or
dan_gutekanst at needham.k12.ma.us if you have questions, comments, or ideas.

Sincerely,

Dan Gutekanst
Superintendent